Terms and Conditions
1. Terms :
By accessing the website at http://cookieproxies.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND:
These are 24 hour proxies active from the time you receive them.
All proxies are tested before delivery and are fully working when delivered.
Individual proxies are to be used for only actions described in our Terms of Service and may not be used for illegal activities.
All proxies are individual service connections, and are not to be used to circumvent any rules or limits of any website.
Proxies are designated as data center or residential base on the product name and description, and are not decided by the customer.
We are not responsible for bans during release for improper use and having a incorrect setup.
We reserve the right to deactivate proxies with excessive bandwith usage or usage outside of it's intended purpose such as video streaming, or file sharing. Please do only use our proxies on the websites that pertain to the purpose of the product.
By purchasing this item you are agreeing to our TOS "No Returns" policy, this item is a non-physical good and will be sent via email or Twitter DM.
3. RETURN POLICY
All sales are 100% final no refunds or returns for any reason. You agree to the terms by confirming agree before checkout. This is a digital service and a non-physical good. It will be sent via email to the one provided in the checkout form for confirmation.
4. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cookie Proxies website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cookie Proxies website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cookie Proxies at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Cookie Proxies website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Cookie Proxies makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Cookie Proxies does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Any times indicated on the site, purchase times or item arrivals, are always estimates. Please allow at the latest 1 or 2 days +/- for your item to arrive.
In no event shall Cookie Proxies or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cookie Proxies website, even if Cookie Proxies has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. After purchasing any product or service from Cookie Proxies, refunds are issued only at the companys complete and full discretion. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Cookie Proxies website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cookie Proxies does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Cookie Proxies may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Cookie Proxies does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Cookie Proxies has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cookie Proxies of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Cookie Proxies may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Cookie Proxies is not affiliated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nike.com, Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction, Champssports, Supremenewyork.com
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.